Tuesday, October 18, 2011

WELCOME HOME GILAD SHALIT!

Whilst I had so much time to think over yom tov (in between the davening and all those meals) and had many great ideas for posts, it's been B"H so hectic that I haven't had time to publish them....yet. So until I get there, how can I not post a huge
WELCOME HOME GILAD SHALIT!
Watching the video clips made me cry, as I'm sure was the same reaction for most. But B"H he's home and what a Simchas Torah they will have.

May we all merit that are long awaited zivugim finally come HOME to us and we can all celebrate our Simchas Toras together with our true other halfs!

1 comment:

  1. I run a very large frum site and looking for someone who might be interested in writing about shidduchim matters - if so email me webmaster@thecooljew.com

    ReplyDelete